The best wish from the best person
It may be a bouquet
It may be a gift
It may be a warm word
That give your spirit a lift
Many are the ways
Many are the means
To make your birthday special for you
But nothing is more important than letting you know
You are loved and valued more than I show.
πππππππ«
Happiest birthday to one of my favourite students who means the world to me and has made my world so beautiful and has given me a reason to live. I'm blessed to have someone who is so caring and loving. You are the only one who can read my mind. You're the only one who can't see me upset, the only one who would stop me crying, someone I can laugh very hard with, someone who checks on me if I'm fine. I love you for a million reasons or maybe for no reason at all.
Today I not only celebrate your birthday but also your presence in my life. Ever since I have known you, my life has become more richer, fuller and wonderful than I ever thought it could be.
Dearest Noor! You are truly a blessing and I am blessed to have you in my life. Love you beyond words and beyond measure.π₯°π❤️
Yours Ma'am Maheen
Comments
Post a Comment